Jumping Castle Safety in Monash and suburbs of Canberra
Jumping Castle Safety in Monash and surrounding suburbs of Canberra is the most important thing to us at Jumping J-Jays! All J-Jays franchise owners have the backing of a National Company, and enjoy the benefits of the research and development invested into the Jumping Castles.
But as local owners, living and working in the areas they service, they run the business with a community spirit. Canberra Franchise Owners Neil and Adele, are long term Canberra residents!
The advantages of hiring a Jumping Castle from Jumping J-Jays include all of our jumping castles have:
- A front barrier to stop children from rolling out
- Inflatable walls (to ensure structure stability)
- Have insurance - ask your local franchise owners for the paperwork.
- Have a solid reputation - Jumping J-Jays have been in business for over 11 years
- We confirm your rental date with a deposit.
To see the wide range of themes to select from enter your State and Suburb on our parent website Party Castles by following the "Click Here" link at the bottom of the page.
We deliver Jumping Castles to these suburbs of Canberra.
NETTED WALLS are VERY UNSAFE (and also illegal in a lot of countries)
Jumping Castles with Netted Walls are unsafe as the netting provides no reinforcement to the structure. As the kids bounce on them the jumping castles tip over and the kids hit the ground.
Jumping J-Jays Safety Features